Meet the Doctors
Dr. Dennis Amores
FELLOW of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Graduated, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 2003
- Bachelor’s Degree, the State University of New York at Buffalo
Following graduation from dental school, Dr. Amores practiced as a General Dentist in the United States Air Force and was stationed at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. During his tour, Dr. Amores was deployed to Manas Air Base where he treated American and Coalition troops serving during Operation Enduring Freedom.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- FELLOW of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
A DOCTOR WITH HEART
- Extensive volunteer work with the non-profit "Caring for Miami" providing free dental care for the underprivileged.
- Volunteering with the new non-profit TeleDentistry in developing countries
Dr. Amores was born and raised in Baldwin, New York. When not practicing dentistry, he enjoys spending time with his wife Jennifer and their three kids. His favorite pastimes include mountain biking, hiking and exploring Florida.
Dr. Jennifer Martinez-Amores
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Miami
- DMD Degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 2003
- Completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Nova South Eastern Dental School
While at Nova South Eastern Dental School, Dr. Jennifer Martinez-Amores developed her skills for providing quality dentistry and an excellent eye for cosmetic dentistry. In addition to her highly refined clinical skills, she has an outgoing warm personality.
When away from the office, Dr. Martinez enjoys spending time with her husband and three kids. Her favorite pastimes include shopping, reading and working out.
Dr. Marlene Rivera-Sotomayor
- Undergraduate Degree, Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico
- Master in Public Health an Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), University of Puerto Rico
- Completed a general practice residency, Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, NY
Dr. Rivera-Sotomayor's goal is for every one of her patients to leave smiling, knowing they received top-notch treatment from a doctor that truly cares about them. She focuses in all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling to new places and watching health-related documentaries.
Dr. Cynthia Martinez Arocha
- Completed Undergraduate Degree with a degree in Biology, Florida International University in Miami, FL
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences, Barry University in Hollywood, FL
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Howard University College of Dentistry
- Two-year postdoctoral program specializing in Pediatric Dentistry, Howard University College of Dentistry
While in dental school, Dr. Cynthia Martinez Arocha decided to focus on children’s dentistry, realizing that making a difference in the current and future dental health of children was what she most wanted to do with her career.
Her goals are to provide quality care in a friendly environment for every child that she sees and to make a positive impact on the lives and smiles of her patients as a pediatric dentist in Miami, FL. In addition to her refined clinical skills, Dr. Martinez Arocha has an outgoing warm personality.
In her free time, Dr. Martinez Arocha enjoys spending time with her husband, Dr. Gustavo M. Arocha Jr., family and friends. Her favorite pastimes include traveling, crafting, organizing and shopping.
Dr. Gustavo Arocha
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Florida International University
- Masters degree in Biomedical Sciences, Barry University in Hollywood, Florida
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, DC
- Completed an Advance Education in General Dentistry Residency at NYU-Langone
During his General Dentistry Residency, Dr. Arocha gained additional clinical skills in various dental treatments. He strongly believes that patient needs always comes first. His goal is to provide proficient and compassionate dental care, always making sure his patients feel like family and at ease during treatment.
Outside of the dental clinic, he enjoys playing and watching basketball, he is a big automotive enthusiast, and he is always learning about all the latest tech trends. Dr. Arocha enjoys going out to eat and traveling with his wife. He is fluent in English and Spanish.