Dr. Jennifer Martinez-Amores
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Miami
- DMD Degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 2003
- Completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Nova South Eastern Dental School
While at Nova South Eastern Dental School, Dr. Jennifer Martinez-Amores developed her skills for providing quality dentistry and an excellent eye for cosmetic dentistry. In addition to her highly refined clinical skills, she has an outgoing warm personality.
FELLOW of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Graduated, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 2003
- Bachelor’s Degree, the State University of New York at Buffalo
Following graduation from dental school, Dr. Amores practiced as a General Dentist in the United States Air Force and was stationed at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. During his tour, Dr. Amores was deployed to Manas Air Base where he treated American and Coalition troops serving during Operation Enduring Freedom.
Dr. Cynthia Martinez Arocha
- Completed Undergraduate Degree with a degree in Biology, Florida International University in Miami, FL
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences, Barry University in Hollywood, FL
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Howard University College of Dentistry
- Two-year postdoctoral program specializing in Pediatric Dentistry, Howard University College of Dentistry
While in dental school, Dr. Cynthia Martinez Arocha decided to focus on children’s dentistry, realizing that making a difference in the current and future dental health of children was what she most wanted to do with her career.
Her goals are to provide quality care in a friendly environment for every child that she sees and to make a positive impact on the lives and smiles of her patients as a pediatric dentist.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Florida International University
- Masters degree in Biomedical Sciences, Barry University in Hollywood, Florida
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, DC
- Completed an Advance Education in General Dentistry Residency at NYU-Langone
During his General Dentistry Residency, Dr. Arocha gained additional clinical skills in various dental treatments. He strongly believes that patient needs always comes first. His goal is to provide proficient and compassionate dental care, always making sure his patients feel like family and at ease during treatment.