WE ARE A GOLD+ INVISALIGN® PROVIDER.
You’ve dreamed of a beautiful smile for as long as you can remember. It’s NOT too late! From teens to seniors that beautiful smile is just an Invisalign® procedure away.
We offer iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner
iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner – Impressionless Scanning
For optimum care and patient comfort during the Invisalign process, [practice_name] uses the latest technology, The iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner. The iTero® Element™ makes it possible to create digital impressions for Invisalign® and other orthodontic procedures in just a couple of minutes, without the need for messy putties or the discomfort associated with other impression techniques.
Traditional impressions can be unpleasant and sometimes result in taking multiple rounds of impressions in order to achieve the accuracy needed for fabrication of Invisalign® aligners. The iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner ensures a more accurate impression from the start and thus allows for a more comfortable patient experience and faster aligner delivery.
The iTero® Element™ also has a built-in simulator – we scan the teeth and create a simulation of what your teeth may look like in a straighter, corrected position. You will be able to see you how orthodontic treatment can improve your smile, before you even have the treatment!
Benefits of iTero™:
- View 3D scans onscreen immediately
- Better fitting aligners
- Better patient experience
- Eliminates the mess and gagging associated with regular impressions
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- A set of aligners are worn for 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 months. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!