Planmeca 3D CT Scanner
Dental Implant Placement and Restoration with CEREC® Technology and Planmeca 3D CT Scanner
Client at `Planmeca 3D CT Scanner` will direct superb implant placement utilizing Planmeca 3D Scanner Imaging to ensure the Optimum Results in Dental Implant Placement.
Planmeca 3D Scanner technology, an advanced type of digital radiography provides us with a 3-dimensional digital image of your entire mouth, even areas that are not commonly visible to the human eye like the structures beneath your teeth and gums. The model even includes teeth roots and internal canals.
Planmeca 3D Scans take only seconds, limiting your exposure to radiation. There is no doubt that this technology is a great improvement over standard x-rays.
The Advantages of Planmeca 3D Scanner Imaging
- The Planmeca 3D Scanner offers the highest level of surgical predictability, resulting in successful surgical outcomes for patients.
- Lower patient cost than a medical CT and over ten times less radiation compared to a medical CT.
- A quick and easy 20-second scan produces the most anatomically accurate 3-D images of the mouth, face, and jaw.
- An open-environment scan increasing the patient's comfort level.
- Reduces surgery time.
- The in house Planmeca 3D Scanner helps patients avoid hospital visits and multiple appointments.
- Within minutes of the scan, dentists are able to offer patients an immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment plan-all in one visit.
- The 3-D data can easily be shared with a patient's periodontist, oral surgeon, orthodontists, or medical practitioner using free Software.