Pellevé® Skin Rejuvenation
Pellevé® Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Therapy
As we age, collagen production slows down causing our skin to lose laxity and firmness. As a result, wrinkles and fine lines form leaving you with smile lines, crow’s feet, and other bothersome creases. Pellevé® is a non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) solution to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without needles or surgery.
Pellevé® is ideal if you don’t want needles, surgery or a recovery time, but you want an option to reverse the signs of facial aging that produce less tissue damage and discomfort, with a noticeable improvement in your skin texture, skin quality, and appearance.
The Pellevé® Procedure
The Pellevé® system uses the GlideSafe® handpiece which gradually delivers radiofrequency energy to gently warm the skin deep beneath the surface, which over time, stimulates the body’s natural production of new collagen. 30, 60, 90 days after treatment your body is still working to naturally grow new collagen. Because Pellevé® triggers your body’s natural reaction to rebuild collagen weeks after the procedure, a series of treatments will give you optimal results!
Benefits of Pellevé®
- Provides your skin with more firmness and elasticity, creating a youthful appearance
- Focuses RF energy on areas of the skin where lines have developed, due to lack of elasticity or a shortage of collagen
- Stimulates the production of new collagen
- Gives your skin a healthy appearance, as well as restores collagen, resulting in a toned, fresh face
Why Choose a Dentist to Administer Pellevé®
- Smile makeover experts
- Extensive training and knowledge of oral and peri-oral areas
- Comprehensive knowledge of facial muscles and expression dynamics
- Offer quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits
Pellevé® is a comfortable, safe procedure that doesn’t require any downtime. Patients have reported that it feels similar to a relaxing hot stone massage. You might have slight redness after the procedure which is caused by your skin’s elevated temperatures during the treatment, and will subside soon after the procedure. You will be able to return to your normal day-to-day activities immediately afterwards.
Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental and facial cosmetic needs- we don't charge for giving advice!