LANAP™ Laser Therapy
LANAP™ Laser Therapy - For Treatment of Gum Disease
Client has made a commitment to your health by the use of the LANAP™ (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) Laser Therapy:
- anxiety free dental experience
- no drills and scalpels
- in most cases no anesthesia.
What is the LANAP™ Laser Therapy Procedure?
A laser is a tiny beam of very concentrated light . This beam of light brings energy into your mouth through a tiny fiber, to help remove areas of infection and remove gum disease around the teeth with great precision and accuracy.
The laser beam sterilizes the affected area and seals off blood vessels, which minimizes the chance of infection or bleeding. Patients are also much more comfortable during and after treatment with laser therapy. The need for local anesthetic is reduced but it is usually used to make sure that you feel absolutely nothing during the treatment.
Benefits of LANAP™ (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure)
- LANAP™ is easy- there’s no cutting and no suturing.
- There is much less bleeding, swelling and discomfort than with standard surgery -- during and after the LANAP™ procedure.
- There is Reduced risk of infection
- It takes less time than traditional surgery. It could take as little as one treatment visit to our office and two follow up visits. Traditional surgery could require four sessions of about one hour each, with subsequent visits for suture removal and additional check-ups.
- LANAP™ gives comparable and in some cases better results than traditional surgery.
- There is less than 24 hour recovery period, so you won't lose time from work.
- LANAP™ is safe for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, HIV, hemophilia, or those taking medications such as Plavix or aspirin.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.