Implant Supported Snap-On Dentures
Snap On Implant Denture are also called implant overdentures. Unlike traditional dentures that rest on gums, our Snap-On Dentures, anchored by implant snaps to your gums, are removable, comfortable and provide stability and retention – preventing your dentures from sliding in your mouth and moving away from your gums.
We make your denture fit and function in harmony with the space available in your mouth, and give custom attention to the delicate fabrication of your snap-on denture.
How Do Snap-on Dentures / Implant Overdentures Work?
Two or more implant snaps can be used on the upper and/or lower jaw.
The use of denture snaps keep the denture stable, secure and comfortable.
These snaps are designed with different levels of retention, customized to the needs of the patient.
If you are an ideal candidate for implant overdentures, you will participate in the following multi-step treatment process:
- Dental implants will be placed into your jaw and left to adhere to the jaw bone for about 2 months. This healing process allows the bone to incorporate the implants at a cellular level.
- A customized set of overdentures will be created for you to comfortably fit your mouth and replicate the shape and color of a natural set of teeth.
- The overdentures will be attached to the implants using “snaps” for a secure, non-slip fit and worry-free teeth!
If you already wear a conventional denture, client can sometimes use your denture to accommodate the snaps to fit on your new dental implants.
Benefits of Snap-on Dentures
- A secure fit. Eliminates the need to use denture adhesives
- Provides confidence in chewing and speaking
- Uninhibited talking and laughing
- Easily removed for cleaning and hygiene
- Avoids irritation and inflammation of the gums; a common problem for dentures
If you are interested in learning more about improving your quality of life with an implant retained snap-on denture or partial, please contact us for a free consultation.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.