Orthodontics / Smart Moves® Invisible Aligners
What are Smart Moves® Invisible Aligners
Smart Moves® will give you the beautiful smile you've always wanted without wearing braces.
Smart Moves® is virtually clear. Chances are, only you will know you’re wearing it. You’ll be able to smile, talk, and go about your day with complete confidence.
Treatment is Quick and Convenient
Smart Moves® uses a progressive series of clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth. Exclusive, highly elastic materials efficiently and comfortably move teeth in less time than most other clear aligner systems. The results: treatment can be completed sooner with fewer appliances and appointments.
Removable and Comfortable
Smart Moves® won’t interfere with your lifestyle. You simply remove Smart Moves® to eat, brush, and floss. And unlike braces, you can still eat what you want. Each aligner is custom molded to comfortably fit your teeth without wires or metal brackets that could cause irritation.
How does Smart Moves® Work?
- Smart Moves® is a series of clear aligners that progressively move teeth without braces. Each series consists of two aligners. Each aligner is worn two to three weeks, depending on the case. Once teeth have moved into the desired position, your Smart Moves® treatment is complete.
- The total number of aligners is specific to your treatment and is determined by client. Although every case is unique, most patients require between two to six aligners per dental arch to achieve correction.
- To care for your aligner, you gently remove your aligner using both hands, being careful not to twist it. Clean your aligner daily using cool water, gently brushing with non-abrasive toothpaste. Do not soak the aligner in mouthwash containing alcohol or colorant, or use effervescent dental cleansers. These could cause damage or discoloration.
- Typically, treatment takes approximately six months.
- Your aligner should be worn 24/7 except while eating, drinking hot liquids, or playing certain musical instruments or contact sports.
- Client will generally want to see you every four to six weeks to check your progress. Depending on the amount of tooth movement needed, you’ll receive a new set of custom-molded aligners to continue the straightening process.
Smart Moves® has been the ideal solution for thousands of patients. Contact Us today to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION! Client will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.